Process 3 mesh editing and hd renders

 Project Three

Rendering, learning how to take our projects chosen from the critiques last week and adding realistic materials and lighting to create a more intimate reaction from the viewer. Instead of seeing cartoonish-style tinkerkads, we're adding life to these images. 



I combined plastics, wood, fabrics, metals, and liquids for the six photos capturing the objects. The concept is now more conceivable as the image influences natural life materials. I'm excited about how the objects turned out; I added more spotlighting in the last two pictures and used Fusion 360 to implement this design, as Rhino and mesh downloads weren't compatible with Mac.
I hope this looks convincing! My favorite render was the soft lighting on the plastic coffee cup.

The overall linking of material's to objects was difficult, as I had to go back and forth between render and design, but guessing what materials would like on the render helped finish. But this project was fun, and I enjoyed the challenge of taking ideas and adding life to them.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryders Process

finale papercraft

paper craft prototype